Some of you are visiting Nana and Pa's place because you received an invitation to be an author on this blog. I hope you all will take me up on the offer. If you are interested, follow the link in the e-mail you received and create a blogger profile. I am looking for all kinds of content, including pictures, stories, family recipes, news and of course the main reason I began this was to collaborate on the Nana and Pa family history and genealogy. If you have photos you want to share you can point me to where they are on the web or I can upload them to my flickr site. Just send them to me in a folder attached to your e-mail. Finally, there are many people who should be participating in this whose e-mails I don't have. Please send any e-mails you have of family and friends, so I can let them know about the site.

You can post directly to the blog, it is really easy. In the label section but one of the categories listed on the tabs at top and your post will automatically appear under one of those tabs. Most importantly have fun. When you visit this or one of my other blogs such as House Hubbie's Home Cooking, be sure to click on at least one of the ad links each time you visit, as I am hoping to use these fun project as a way of generating some extra cash!

Have fun!

Bill

0 comments